I Want to File a Complaint Abroad

By Camille Bouvet, Lingolet Intern

I Want to File a Complaint Abroad

There are many reasons to file a complaint abroad: loss, theft, assault .... but most of the time, victims do not dare to go to a police station because of the language barrier.  

Filing a complaint takes a lot of time, and it is even more difficult when you do not understand the police (and they do not understand you). The easiest solution is to use an interpreter.  

So how do you find an interpreter abroad ? 

Lingolet is an online platform available on all smartphones and all over the world. This language platform allows you to call certified interpreters via audio or video. You also have access to some translation tools, which will enable you to have accurate and secure translations !  

Download Lingolet, the best language application, with certified interpreters available 24/7, every day of the year ! 

You can choose a certified legal interpreter to ensure that the police get all the information. In less than 30 seconds, get in touch with your interpreter and solve your problems!


Are You Looking for a Legal Translation and Interpretation Solution?

We make legal interpretation instant and intuitive.

Learn more about legal translation and interpretation: 


  • I want to fil a complaint abroad